Help! I’m having problems with my pet!
I am currently offering a limited number of coaching sessions per month.
These can be held remotely, or if preferred and local (within a 15 mile radius of BS20) a house visit can be conducted (additional costs apply*).
The session will last a maximum of 2 hours to give us a chance to chat about:
- Any problem(s) you are experiencing with your pet – I will explain why your dog, cat or rabbit(s) might be exhibiting certain behaviours. Very often, simply having a better understanding of the problems leads to a huge shift in how you perceive the issues and your pet;
- What can be implemented to stop the problems from getting any worse;
- Initial advice on what can be done to improve things.
You will be provided with any relevant handouts and access to other resources and receive 2 weeks’ email support to clarify anything that was discussed.
A veterinary referral will be required prior to booking and if relevant the consultation fee also includes any discussions with the referring vet following the session.
Who are these sessions suitable for?
- Anyone who is experiencing problems with their pet.
- Anyone who wants a better understanding of their pet.
- Anyone who is struggling to find other professional training or behaviour support in a timely manner.
- Anyone who is keen to get started on the right road with any issue that is being experienced.
(*The cost of an initial remote session is £300. Additional costs apply for local house visits. As a full member of the APBC and a CCAB many pet insurance companies cover the cost of the session – excesses and exclusions will apply. Check your policy documents and insurance company for more information.)
If you are experiencing ANY problems on walks, check out the 2-part webinar series “Take control of your dog walks” here. Part 1 is available for £20 and there is a discount code at the end for 50% off part 2 (making it just £10). These webinars go through all the exercises you would need to work through whatever your problem on walks.
If you want to understand your dog’s body language and communication, this webinar is for you.
For firework fears & phobias, this webinar will help.
If you are experiencing any problems with your cat, check out this webinar for just £15 which explains everything that would need to be put in place to help all cats.